Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center
1000 Water Street
Thursday, Friday & Saturday, September 15 – 17, 2022
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
$14/day ($1 off for Senior Citizens on Thursday)
- Over 400 quilts on exhibit as well as many returning features. These include the quilters walk raffle baskets, raffle quilts from the six sister guilds, quilt sale room, over 40 vendors (see the list on our website), a quilt appraiser (appointments recommended); demos and some special exhibits.
- The host hotel is the Southbank Hotel, Jacksonville Riverwalk. Mention the Jacksonville Quiltfest to receive the special rate of $109/night.
- A silent auction of small quilts to benefit the FSCJ transportation service for the VERC (Visual Education and Rehabilitation Center), as well. Our theme, carried over from 2020, celebrates vision and support services for the blind and visually challenged. In addition, we are collecting used eyeglasses (sorry, no sunglasses)
- Our children’s corner will invite children to help stuff “Me Dolls” and do other projects as we showcase the numerous community service outreach projects the six sister sponsor guilds engage in.
9th Annual Quilts by the River Quilt Show
Miss D’s Quilts
305 St. Johns Avenue
(Downtown on the River)
Palatka, Florida 32177
Friday, October 7, 2022, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, October 8, 2022, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
“2022 A Quilter’s Journey”
PIECEMAKERS QUILT GUILD OF BRANDON
Friday, October 14 (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
Saturday, October 15 (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
6437 Watson Road
39th Annual Fantastic Quilt Show
Lake County Quilters Guild
The Venetian Center
1 Dozier Court
Leesburg, Florida 34748
Friday, November 11, 2022, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, November 12, 2022, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Broward Quilt Expo
(now includes 8 guilds)
Charles F. Dodge City Center
Pembroke Pines, Florida
April 15-16, 2023
10 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
- Awards ceremony Friday evening, April 14; those in attendance will get a private walk through of the show.
- If you are interested in entering your quilt, entry is opening on Sept 1, 2022 and will end in March 2023. See website for categories and rules.
- Along with the vendor floor (check website for updates) there will be Raffle Quilts, Basket Walk, Viewers Choice, Awards Night, two (2) Demonstration areas; and have “GUILDTIQUE” with each participating guild selling handmade goodies.
- 2 challenges this year will be on display (see website for details) and each guild will have their own display for exhibition only.
- The venue has ample parking, food concession (with sushi and salads) and easy access from all Florida roadways (I95, Florida Turnpike, Sawgrass Expressway, Alligator Alley)
- In addition, we are offering all non-participating quilt guilds a booth at $300. You may raffle a quilt, sell handmade items and also promote your guild. It is a great way to be part of the show, raise funds and attract new members. Many of the South Florida Quilting community have second homes elsewhere in the state.
- Currently working with local hotels for discounted/group rates. Buses and camper vans also welcome and allowed in the parking lot.