Jeanne Casiglia, Chair
Our Feather Princesses guild library consist of a myriad of applique and quilt related books, covering every topic in the quiltmaking process. Several Feather Princesses gladly serve as Library Volunteers; and they store these wonderful volumes in their homes; and then bring them to the guild meetings for our enjoyment and pleasure. Each month our guild Librarian, Princess Jeanne Casiglia, will post a list of the library books (see link below) that a Volunteer will bring to the next guild meeting. And after reviewing the list, Feather Princesses members may contact Jeanne at 813-948-9233 or email@example.com, to request a specific book. All Feather Princesses may check out books and return books at our monthly guild meetings.
- Our guild library is open to Feather Princesses members only.
- NOTE: Due to the lack of storage, we are not accepting any book donations at this time.
- If the Published Date is from 2017 to 2019, a check will be required. It will also be required for any CD, DVD, or book containing pullout patterns.
July 2019 Library List
1. Sew Quick Two Color Quilts – Leisure Arts, 1999
2. Flower Days – Kumiko Sudo, 2005
3. The Art of Hand Appliqué – Laura Lee Fritz, 1986
4. Quilt National Fiber Expressions – Quilt National, 1987
5. A Medley of Miniatures – Froncie Quinn, 2009
6. Japanese Quilting – Yoko Saito, 2019 (this selection requires a check)
7. Fabric Words – Yoko Veda, 2011
8. Optical Illusions – Karen Combs, 1997
9. Pieced or Appliquéd Flowers – AQS, 2000
10. Quilt a Gift – Sue Bari, 2009
11. Ricky Tims Rhapsody Quilts – Ricky Tims, 2001
12. The Reel Reels On – Susan McKelvey, 2000
13. Trapunto by Machine – Hari Walner, 1996
14. Heirloom Machine Quilting – Harriet Hargrave, 1995
15. Happy Endings – Finishing the Edges of Your Quilt – Mimi Dietrich, 1987
16. The Ultimate Book of Quilt Labels – Margo Clabo, 1998
17. Ribbons and Threads – Bonnie Browning, 1996
18. Limitless Labels – Susan McKelvey, 1996
These are some beautiful books! Please let me know if you want to reserve any of them.
Also, please remember to return library books that are due.