Lake Yale Baptist Conference Center
39034 County Road 452
Leesburg, FL 34788
Thursday, October 22 – Sunday, October 25, 2020
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, Lake Yale is complying with all county, state, and CDC mandates currently in place; and they strongly encourage us to:
- Wear a mask
- Practice social distancing in our sewing room/Raintree Educational Building, with one person seated per table
- Practice social distancing in the Magnolia Dining Room, with 3 – 4 empty chairs between persons seated at a table
Check In: Thursday, October 22 – 11 a.m. Remember to bring your completed Retreat Emergency Contact Form in a sealed envelope.
Check Out: Sunday, October 25 – 2 p.m. We will return your Retreat Emergency Contact Form to you, when you turn in your room key.
- Breakfast – Serving Time: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. | Closing Time: 9 a.m.
- Lunch – Serving Time: 12 Noon – 1 p.m. | Closing Time: 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner – Serving Time: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. | Closing Time: 7 p.m.
All meals will be served cafeteria-style in the Magnolia Dining Room.
- All of our guest rooms will be in the Dogwood Hotel; and contactless housekeeping will be provided. Linens, towels, etc. will be placed in our rooms before we arrive; and housekeeping will not come into our rooms during our stay at Lake Yale.
- Our sewing room will be located in the Raintree Educational Building; and it will open at 7 a.m. each day of our Retreat.
- The Maple Fellowship Center will be open 24 hours a day for our comfort and pleasure; and coffee will be available in the lobby.
- The Tree of Life Gift Shoppe (Lake Yale’s Gift Shoppe) can be opened upon request during certain times of our visit. We will decide the day and time (we want to shop) and then confirm that time with Lake Yale.
- The Swimming Pool will not be accessible during our Retreat, as it is only open June 1 – August 31.
- Cold drink machines are located at the end of Willow and Evergreen Hotels and in the hallway of the Palm Hotel. There is also a cold drink machine in front of the Maple Fellowship Center.
- Ice machines are located in the middle hallway of each hotel and in the hallway of the Raintree Educational Building.
- Internet Wi-Fi Access (wireless internet access) is available in the Magnolia Dining Room, Raintree Educational Building, and the Maple Fellowship Center.
- Lake Yale is a Smoke Free/Alcohol Free/Pet Free Environment. The use of alcohol is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate dismissal from the campus.
- All buildings and property of Lake Yale are smoke-free and pets are not allowed in any area or rooms. A minimum charge of $100 will assessed per room for any violations/damage caused by smoking or pets.
- Firearms, explosives, fireworks, and other similar devices are strictly prohibited.
Additional information regarding our 2020 Retreat will be distributed to our Retreat attendees via upcoming conference calls and email updates.