Princess Karen Benitez, Chair
Lake Yale Baptist Conference Center
39034 County Road 452
Leesburg, FL 34788
Friday, October 14 – Tuesday, October 18, 2022.
RETREAT DOCUMENTS: [Note: Documents with no link will be updated as the Retreat gets closer.]
2022 Retreat Registration Form – All attendees must complete and turn in with your first payment.
Emergency Contact Form – All attendees must complete and turn in the first day in a sealed envelope.
General Information – Basic info on what will take place at the Retreat.
Retreat Agenda – Times and dates for all the planned events.
Packing List – Suggested list for making sure you bring you need.
Quilt Shops Near Lake Yale
We are thrilled to inform you that our fabulous 2022 Retreat will convene at Lake Yale Baptist Conference Center, located in Leesburg, Florida, Friday, October 14 – Tuesday, October 18, 2022.
And we look forward to happily serving with Princess Karen to ensure that our 2022 Retreat is a SUCCESS–the BEST one yet! And we thank you for giving her your full cooperation and support, as we all work together to plan this outstanding event!
Retreat Guidelines (as recommended by our Feather Princesses Executive Board):
- The Retreat sign-up period will begin now and run through our August guild meeting.
- The Feather Princesses who want to attend the Retreat may sign-up and pay at our guild meetings or via mail.
- The cost to attend the retreat is: $390 – double room | $490 – single/private room
- All payments may be made either in full or in increments of $50 each.
- The Princesses may mail their payment checks directly to Princess Karen Benitez or make payments (by credit/debit card, cash, or check) at our guild meetings.
- If you write a check, please make it payable to The Feather Princesses, and write “Retreat” on the Memo Line of the check.
- Print the 2022 Feather Princesses Retreat Registration Form (click link above), fill it out in its entirety (NOTE: Form may be completed on the computer and then printed), and be sure to include the name of your roommate. If you do not choose a roommate, one will be assigned to you. NO CHANGES to roommates will be made after our August guild meeting.
- Then make your payment to Princess Karen Benitez at our guild meetings, or mail the 2022 Retreat Registration Form along with your check to Princess Karen:
7741 23rd Street
Zephyrhills, FL 33540
- If a Feather Princesses member pays to attend the retreat and then cancels (for any reason) before the August guild meeting deadline, that member will receive a full refund from the Feather Princesses Guild.
- If a Feather Princesses member pays to attend the retreat and then cancels (for any reason) after the August guild meeting deadline, that member will be responsible for finding a replacement or forfeit the payment. The Feather Princesses Guild will not be able to give refunds after the August guild meeting. Lake Yale requires us to confirm the final retreat headcount and make a substantial payment to reflect that count in August. And they confirmed we will not be able to change our reservations after the August deadline.
- In the unlikely event that Lake Yale cancels our retreat (because of COVID-19 or for any other reason), Lake Yale will refund the deposit and payments we made (for our 2023 Retreat) to our guild.
We are really looking forward to our fabulous 2022 Lake Yale Retreat–it will be AWESOME! Our wonderful Retreat Chair, Princess Karen Benitez, can hardly wait to hear your marvelous ideas and suggestions about the fun activities and games you would like to play; so start brainstorming right away. Karen’s contact information is: email@example.com or (925) 895-8129. Karen will distribute a Retreat Questionnaire, when available, to our Princesses who sign-up, to hear what you have to say. The 2022 Questionnaire can also be accessed by clicking on the link at the top of this page, when it becomes available.